The Latest: Cetec ERP 2.7
Cetec ERP is happy to announce the release of version 2.7 to all users’ environments.
Cloud SaaS ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software means that not only are all business processes from sales, purchasing, CRM, MRP, QMS, inventory management, to accounting fully-integrated, but that live, web-native software can be maintained and improved constantly.
There are no fees and no need for installation when we come out with new features, bug fixes, and system improvements. Every eight weeks, software updates hit users’ live environments without wrinkle in their day-to-day processes.
Here’s some of what we’ve included in the latest release of Cetec ERP software, version 2.7:
Add Scrap Factor, Scrap Adder, and Sourcing fields to BOM Quote Worksheet and Permanent BOM record
- Scrap Factor: Used to add, multiple, or take a percentage of the component qty on each BOM component – For Example: if component qty = 10 and a scrap factor is 5, then the qty to pick = 60. [Component (10)] + [Scrap Factor (5)] = 15 – For Example: if component qty = 10 and a scrap factor is 10%, then the qty to pick = 11. [Component (10)] + [Scrap Factor (10 x .1)] = 11 – For Example: if component qty = 10 and a scrap factor is 200%, then the qty to pick = 30. [Component (10)] + [Scrap Factor (10 x 2)] = 30
- Scrap Adder: Used to add component qty on each BOM component. DOES NOT recur over the component qty OR order qty – For Example: if component qty = 10 and a scrap adder is 5, then the qty to pick = 15. [Component (10)] + [Scrap Adder (5)] = 15 — If BOM qty on order is 10, then total pick qty is 105 — [(Component (10)) x (Order Qty(10)) + (Scrap Factor (5)] = 105
- Sourcing: Used to include sourcing specific comments on BOM record
- UI Improvements in all areas of the software. Further enhancements on ease of use and friendly, smarter interface
- Internal Workflow Improvements
- Overall User Role Enhancements
Modern cloud technology allow Cetec ERP the capability to be both low-cost and always up-to-date. Web-native ERP means software updates are released on a regular basis, and there’s no need to continually purchase & install software upgrade packages or risk falling behind and falling out of touch with customer support.