- Navigate to PARTS » Views/Lists » List » [select a part].
- Notice that each part has different warehouse profiles, and that various quantities - e.g. Quantity on Hand, Quantity Reserved, etc. - are tracked per warehouse locations.
- Find the warehouse for which you want to adjust inventory quantity. Fill out the Actual Shelf Qty field, select a pre-defined reason code, and optionally fill out the reason comment.
- Press Set once you are done with the steps above. This will adjust the inventory levels and create a ledger entry in your general ledger according to the inventory value adjustment.
- The adjustment will also write to the “inventory activity” report.