The below is a template you can use to create your own “welcome” email to send to your customers once you set them up with a portal account.
To Our Valued Customer(s),
Welcome to the (your company) online customer portal! The portal provides you real-time access to your account activity, so you can stay up to date. We hope the portal will provide the experience of world-class service that we at (your company) believe in.
To login to the customer portal, follow these simple steps:
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Navigate to the “our_company_name.cetecerp.com” URL to access the Portal login screen
- Type in the username and password we provided you to login
- Upon login, navigate to ‘My Profile’ and update the contact information we have on file for you; feel free to also update your password.
Once logged into the customer service portal, you’ll be able to:
- Maintain your portal profile to automatically update and maintain your contact information we have on file for you
- Submit RFQs and upload documents or drawing(s)
- This will automatically email your supplier rep and generate an RFQ
- Once we have completed your quote, we will set its status to “pending approval”, and the quote will display in your queue of pending quotes in the portal for you to review and approve.
- View any orders you have currently open with us
- Review open purchase orders by order or order details
- View PO prices, quantities, forecasts, terms, PO entry dates, and due dates
- View updated, real time order status
- Print/download PO acknowledgment forms
- Export any open PO report or open PO details report
- View all recent shipments and invoices
- View all historical invoices/shipments by invoice or by invoice details
- View any invoice $ amounts unpaid immediately
- Print/download any historical or open invoice
- Lookup shipment tracking number for real time tracking status of your order
- Print/download any order packing slip
- Export any open or historical invoice/shipment history by invoice or invoice details
- Get automatic access to your A/R statement; print/download automatically from portal