If youre having issues sending emails out of your Cetec system there are some steps that can be done to validate if its the system in question or something external thats affecting the ability to send emails out of Cetec ERP.
- The first step that youll need to do is to login to your Cetec ERP environment or have a user with the Admin user role login to their Cetec Environment.
- Once you or an Admin user has logged in, look at the top right hand corner of the browser and click the Admin module.
- Youll see a list of dropdown menus popup, click into the Config Settings dropdown menu to populate those options for config settings.
- Next youll need to click into the Email Settings link under the Config Settings dropdown menu, this will relocate you to your email settings page for your Cetec ERP environment.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email settings page and youll notice a subsection with Test Email Send in bold. Input your email address into that field and click the orange Test button. This will test run your email settings in your environment and provide an error message if there is an issue giving you information on the potential cause.