Our capacity calendar is used to set capacity for specific days of the week.
- The first step is to click from the Production page into the Scheduling dropdown menu and select Set Capacity.
- Check to ensure that you are using the New version of the report. If you are using the Old version, select use New version.
- Click on any date to set the location capacity. You will need to set your capacity for specific days.
- If you choose to copy a set capacity, the capacity will copy based on weekdays. Your to dates will be the same as your from dates. For example, if you work 10 hours on Thursdays, all Thursdays will have a capacity of 600 minutes.
- Once you have your capacity minutes and number of users set, click update.
- Set your from date and the dates you just set up. Set your to dates for as far in the future as you would like. Make sure that your to dates all land after your from dates.
- Click Copy Capacity.